Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Erin Pontbriand Joins Real Living | The Norwood Group



We are pleased to announce that Erin Pontriand has joined Real Living | The Norwood Group at our office in Nashua, NH. Erin comes from Reflections Realty Group. 
Here is Erin's Bio - in her own words. 

"I believe that good things happen to good people.  I live my life by that motto, both personally and professionally.  As my client, you will be treated with respect and represented with integrity.  Your needs, wants and desires come first, above all else.

I work in the Salem, Derry, Londonderry and surrounding areas.  I am experienced in the area of short sales and bank owned purchases.  I specialize in working with investors purchasing distressed properties.  With a degree in Interior Design, I enjoy helping clients with staging their homes and assisting investors with design ideas.  Whatever your real estate needs, I will make you feel like you are the only client I have.

I enjoy spending time with my husband of 12 years and our two daughters.  I love to read, paint and draw."

No comments:

Post a Comment